JOIN THE FIRE SERVICE!
REQUIREMENTS FOR FO1 RANK
2. A person of good moral character.
3. A graduate of any Baccalaureate Degree from a recognized learning institution.
5. Must be at least 1.57 meter in height for male and 1.52 meter for female.
6. Must weigh no more or less than 5 kilograms from the standard weight corresponding to height, age, sex.
7. Must be not less than 21 nor more than 30 years old on the date of actual assumption of duty /oath of office.
8. Must have passed the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests.
9. Must not have been convicted by final judgement of an offensive crime.
10. Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed from previous employment.
A. Application Letter addressed to CSUPT JERRY D CANDIDO, DSC, Regional Director, BFP6 indicating the applied position;
B. Authenticated Service Record (for previous government employees);
C. One (1) Handwritten Personal Data Sheet (PDS) CSC Form 212 Revised 2017 duly notarized. Print entries using BLACK BALLPEN. DO NOT use sign pen. Use BLUE PEN in affixing signature;
D. Three (3) original authenticated copies of Transcript of Records and College Diploma (by School Registrar);
E. Three (3) original authenticated copies of Second Level Eligibility from CSC/PRC/MARINA and one (1) unexpired PRC/MARINA ID authenticated by issuing agency;
F. Three (3) Security Paper (SECPA) copies of Certificate of Live Birth issued by PSA;
G. Three (3) Security Paper (SECPA) copies of Certificate of Marriage and of dependents (if applicable) issued by PSA.
H. One (1) Original and One (1) Photocopy of recent clearances from Barangay, Police, NBI, RTC, and MTC;
I. Photocopy of Certificate of Waiver (for applicants with age and/or height deficiency/ies);
J. Photocopy of Member’s Data Form (Pag-ibig), Member Data Record (Philhealth) if available;
K. Photocopy of Tax Identification Card if available or any related documents/forms indicating the Number of required Card.
L. Photocopy of Professional Driver’s License codes A, A1, B, B1, B2, C, D and/or NC II/III (if available);
M. ECG result with readings from Cardiologist; and
N. Serum Pregnancy test result for female applicants only.
• AS A NEW REQUIREMENT IN THE APPLICATION PROCESS,
applicant must first register to BFP Online Portal https://bfp-ers.online/ until 22 April 2022 and secure a generated QR Code as a proof of registration for the Office of the Provincial Fire Director to accept the application folder for pre-screening and evaluation process. No application folder shall be entertained if the applicant failed to register in the BFP Online Portal.
• Upon acceptance of the application folder, the applicants shall immediately undergo the INITIAL SCREENING AS TO AGE, HEIGHT, WEIGHT, BLOOD PRESSURE AND CARDIAC RATE MONITORING, VISUAL ACUITY AND COLOR BLINDNESS TEST to be conducted by Iloilo City Fire Station Emergency Medical Services (EMS) for the applicants coming from the Provinces of Iloilo and Guimaras. Applicants coming from the Provinces of Aklan, Antique, Capiz and Negros Occidental shall proceed to their respective Provincial Health Services (PHS) / Emergency Medical Services (EMS) for the mentioned pre-screening. If the applicants failed on the initial screening, his/her application will immediately be denied.
• Applicants must scanned their ECG result with readings and serum pregnancy test result for female and they shall submit to the BFP6 Regional Health Services Section email address: email@example.com and official facebook account BFP R6 Public Information Unit.
• Clearances purposes shall indicate FOR BFP APPLICATION ONLY, FOR LOCAL EMPLOYMENT or FOR WHATEVER LEGAL PURPOSE IT MAY SERVE HIM/HER.
• NBI Clearance shall indicate FOR LOCAL EMPLOYMENT or MULTI-PURPOSE for its purpose.
• Applicants who have lacking clearances shall execute a duly notarized affidavit of undertaking specifying that they shall submit the required clearances on or before April 22, 2022. Affidavit of undertaking shall be applicable on clearances only.
• New minimum height requirement for FO1 applicants in accordance with RA 11549 Height Equality Act (1.57m or 5’2” for male and 1.52m or 5’0” for female applicants).
• Application folders with incomplete requirements shall not be accepted.
• All applicants must observe A-N Tabbing.
• Applicants must observe color coding of application folder (Long Size) per province.
• Applicants should Continously monitor our New Official
Facebook Page, BFP R6 Public Information Unit for updates.