JOIN THE FIRE SERVICE!
REQUIREMENTS FOR FO1 RANK
2. Of good moral character
3. Must pass the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health
4. Must possess a Baccalaureate Degree from a recognized institution of learning
5. Must possess Civil Service Professional or Fire Officer Eligibility, RA 1080 (Board, Bar or Licensure Examinations) or PD 907
6. Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed for cause from previous employment
7. Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude
8. Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62 M) in height for males, and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57 M) for females
9. Must weigh not more than or less than five kilograms (5kgs) from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex
10. Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years old on the date of actual assumption of duty/oath of office.
* Preferably possesses a Professional Driver’s License with Restrictions 2 and 3 and with an NC II/III in driving issued by TESDA.
Endorsement from Provincial Fire Marshal
A. Application Letter (indicating the position applied for) addressed to SSUPT RODERICK P AGUTO, DSC, Regional Director, BFP 6
B. Authenticated Service Record (for previous government employees)
C. One (1) Handwritten Personal Data Sheet (CSC Form No. 212 Revised 2017). Print entries using BLACK BALLPEN. DO NOT USE sign pen.
D. Three (3) authenticated copies of Transcript of Records and College Diploma.
E. Three (3) authenticated copies of Second Level Eligibility from CSC/PRC/MARINA.
F. Three (3) copies Security Paper (SECPA) of Certificate of Live Birth issued by Philippine Statistic Authority (PSA).
G. Three (3) copies Security Paper (SECPA) of Certificate of Marriage (if applicable).
H. Authenticated Barangay, Mayor, Police, NBI, RTC and MTC (MTCC for City) Clearances (6 months validity from the date issued).
I. Authenticated Certificate of Waiver (for applicants with age and/or height deficiencies) (see Administrative Requirements for the Grant of Age/Height Waiver below)
J. Photocopy of Philhealth, Pag-ibig Fund and Tax Identification Number Cards. If not available, any related documents/forms indicating the Numbers of required Identification cards will be considered.
K. Photocopy of unexpired Professional Driver’s License Code 2,3 with or without National Certificate (NC) II or III awarded by TESDA, if any.
APPLICANTS MUST PERSONALLY SUBMIT HIS/HER COMPLETE APPLICATION FOLDER AT BFP REGIONAL OFFICE 6 Admin Division. (Observe A-K Tabbing even if it is not applicable)
Administrative Requirements for Certificate of Waiver
(must be in tabbing and white long folder)
A. Required Documents
i. Certification from NCIP/NCMF (for member of ICCs)
ii. PDL with restriction code 1, 2 , 3 and with NC II or NC III in driving issued by TESDA
iii. PD 907 (for honor graduates)
iv. Service Record (for previous government employee) and Certification from NCIP or NCMP and/or PDL 123 – for applicants 36 years and above)
B. Certificate of deficiency from the BFP Regional Office
C. Photocopy of two (2) valid IDs with picture
D. 3 pcs 2×2 recent picture with name tag
E. Original Copy of Birth Certificate issued by PSA
Certificate of Waiver may be granted to applicants not older than 35 years old. For applicants under A, ii-iv, the height must not be lower than 1.57m for males and 1.52m for females.
- NOTE: Certificates and Clearances purposes should indicate FOR BFP APPLICATION ONLY, FOR LOCAL EMPLOYMENT or FOR WHATEVER LEGAL PURPOSE IT MAY SERVE HIM/HER. NBI Clearance shall indicate FOR LOCAL EMPLOYMENT for its purpose.
National Commission for Indigenous People Office Address
3/F Convention of Philippines Baptist Church Centennial Building Fajardo St., Iloilo City
Visit facebook page of: